We continue to dive deeper in making the AQIRYS ecosystem even more comprehensive by adding another inner layer of options for your gaming PC, the CPU cooling solutions. Inspired by “the water-bearer” constellation, we proudly introduce the AQUARIUS All-In-One CPU liquid cooling system lineup. The AQUARIUS AiO series, available in multiple radiator sizes and color schemes, delivers excellent all-around cooling performance for your CPU, including adequate capacity to cope with normal overclocking parameters, all beautifully complemented by brilliant ARGB illuminated pump and fans.
The out-of-the-box universal compatibility with modern AMD and Intel platforms (including LGA2066) is backed up by well-thought-out components and carefully selected materials that were put to extensive testing before being granted a place in your precious gaming rig. A copper pump base and the multi-fin aluminum radiator offer quick heat transfer and dissipation, while the ultra-low evaporation tubing ensures long-lasting performance with zero maintenance. For efficient cooling, the radiator is paired with high static pressure 120 mm fans. To achieve the best CPU-to-cooler contact, thermal conductivity, and heat transfer, we chose to include a true-high-performance thermal paste inside the package - thus giving that extra edge for a safe overclocking headroom.
Both the pump and fans are PWM controlled and use ARGB illumination for stunning synchronized visuals with a wide array of compatible hardware (ASRock Polychrome, ASUS AURA, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic). For full compatibility, the AQUARIUS lighting can also be manually controlled via included ARGB controller.
To play the aesthetics card to its fullest, we chose a longer tubing than the competition wrapping it in fine nylon braiding for a cleaner installation plus enhanced durability and looks!
The Aquarius constellation is located in the southern hemisphere. Its name means “the water-bearer” in Latin and its symbol represents water. Aquarius is one of the 12 zodiac constellations. In Egyptian legends, the constellation was said to represent the god of the Nile.
- Pump Socket Compatibility: Intel: LGA 20xx/ 115x/ 1200/ 1700; AMD: AM4
- TDP: up to 250W
- Pump Installation: with Backplate
- Pump Dimensions: 78 x 84 x 45 mm
- Pump Speed: 2600 ± 10% rpm
- Pump Rated Voltage: DC12V
- Pump Noise Level: 23 dBA
- Pump Coldplate Material: Copper
- Pump Connectors: 4-PIN (PWM) + 3-PIN ARGB
- Radiator Dimensions: 276 x 120 x 27 mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Tubing Length: 450 mm
- Tubing Type: Ultra-Low Evaporation Rubber, Nylon Braided
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Bearing: Hydraulic
- Fan Speed: 800 - 2400 ± 10% rpm
- Fan Air Flow: 30 - 85 CFM
- Fan Noise Level: 25 - 35 dBA
- Fan Rated Voltage: DC12V
- Fan Connectors: 4-PIN (PWM) + 3-PIN ARGB
- Fan Included: 2 pieces
- Special features: ARGB controller included; High-performance thermal paste included
- Illumination: ARGB (Pump and Fan)
- ARGB compatibility: ASRock Polychrome SYNC, ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync
- PWM Controlled: Yes (Pump and Fans)
- Color: White
- EAN: 5949161380895